NJ Exchange Server 2013 Setup, Installation and Support for New Jersey
NJ Exchange Server Setup and Installation for New Jersey
Do you have an outdated version of Microsoft Exchange and want to migrate to the latest version? Is your NJ business in need of enterprise class email, scheduling and collaborative software? Integrated Computer Services can provide your business with comprehensive Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 installation, maintenance and support.
Request a Proposal for Exchange Server 2013 Setup
PROPOSAL REQUEST FOR EXCHANGE 2013
Exchange Server Setup and Support Services Include:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 installation, maintenance and support
- Upgrades to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 2007 2010 2013 migrations
- Microsoft Exchange Server support and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Exchange Server Monitoring and Maintenance
- Barracuda Spam Firewall Setup and Installation
ICS is an award winning Microsoft Certified Silver Partner and Small Business Specialist
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, we are experts at managing and deploying Microsoft Windows networks. Our network solutions help you protect your data, increase productivity, and present a more professional image to customers.
ICS Plan of Action:
- Microsoft Exchange Server Readiness Assessment – We will review your current environment, including the Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 domain, network and SMTP architectures. Required changes or issues that may pose undue risk for the migration will be documented over the course of the assessment
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Planning, Design and Implementation – We will analyze business requirements and map them to Microsoft Exchange Server capabilities. Then, the physical and logical design of the Exchange Server architecture will be defined along with the major tasks that will take place over the course of the installation, upgrade or migration project.
- E-mail Server Archiving & Storage Assessment – This service is designed to gather metrics on current usage profiles and data retention as well as gather usage metrics for servers and storage and network traffic. The information is then reviewed and recommendations on system configuration are developed based on performance results and the number of anticipated users.
- FREE 30 Day Trial for ICS Secure Remote Data Backup - This services provides an Exchange database, transaction log and Exchange mail level backup of Exchange Server 2013 for 30 days.
- ICS 30-Day Labor and Services Warranty- This service provides complete maintenance and support for Exchange 2013 for 30 days after project completion.
- Complete documentation and basic training will be conducted for the ongoing maintenance of the system.
- NJ Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Support – ICS offers flexible support plans targeted to meet the needs of help desk personnel or IT professionals, including on-site and telephone support.
New Jersey Exchange Server 2013 Installation & Support Services Overview
Exchange Server 2013 New Features
- Reduced Server Roles: Exchange 2013 only uses 2 server roles now as opposed to Exchange 2007 and 2010 which was broken down into 5 roles due to CPU performance constraints. Client Access Server Role and Mailbox Server Role.
- Larger number of Mailboxes: Ability to support 50,000 – 250,000 mailboxes on a single server
- More Efficient and Reliable: With Exchange 2013, organization can decrease number of Exchange Servers and simplify maintenance and support, while improving reliability and redundancy.
- Exchange Administration Center: single web based interface for all exchange services
- DLP (Data Loss Prevention): feature helps keep your organization safe from users sending sensitive information to unauthorized people.
- More Secure: Built in antimalware along with built-in antispam and antivirus protection
- Outlook Web App Enhancements: support for offline access which allows users to write messages in their browser while offline, then have messages delivered when they connect to the internet. Outlook Web App has been optimized for tablets and smartphones as well as desktops/laptops.
- Site Mailboxes: A site mailbox brings Exchange emails and SharePoint documents together. For users, a site mailbox serves as a central filing cabinet, providing a place to file project emails and documents that can be only accessed and edited by site members
- Application Integration: Tight integration of Exchange 2013 with SharePoint 2013, Lync 2013, and Office Web Apps.
- Hybrid Cloud Support: Exchange 2013 has full support of Hybrid on-premise and cloud model
- Mobile Device Support: Support for non-Microsoft devices (tablets, laptops, mobile phones)
- Award Winning (MSP Mentor) Managed IT Services Provider
- Microsoft Silver Certified Partner & Small Business Specialist
- CompTIA Managed Services Trustmark Partner
- Premium B2B Cloud Computing Solutions Provider