Leaving Your Managed IT Service Provider? Read This First
Is your current NJ Managed services provider not cutting it for your business? Making the change to a new MSP can be a pretty daunting task, without the proper preparation that is. Integrated Computer Services has a guideline for all new partners. We make sure on boarding is done in a very organized and professional manner. This promotes a future of smooth sailing for your company. Below are some simple steps to address before transitioning to a new Managed IT Service Provider.
- Documentation of all servers on the network with all appropriate administrative credentials.
- Document network information. (LAN, WAN, VPN, WIFI, etc.) Be sure to document encryption keys as well as SSIDs.
- Documentation of all network devices, and all the appropriate administrative credentials.
- Documentation on all data being backed up and the location of the backups.
- Documentation on all software licensing.
- Documentation of email settings. Include mobile email, Anti-Spam software, etc.
- Contact information and login credentials for your company's DNS provider.
- Documentation of all the firewall settings, including all IP address and login information.
- Contact information and credentials for all third party software
- Documentation and credentials to all SSL Certificate providers.
- Contact information and account information for your internet service provider.
Your new Managed IT Service Provider will take this critical documentation and secure it for when it's needed.
Our Credentials and IT Services:
- Award Winning (MSP Mentor) Managed Services Provider
- Microsoft Silver Certified Partner & Small Business Specialist
- Managed IT Security Services Bundled into Support Plans
- Your Local and Reliable New Jersey IT Consultants