NJ Network Security Services and Firewall Installation for New Jersey
NJ Network Security Services: Network security is becoming more and more important - If you have a broadband-ISP your network has open doors to the Internet. Just as you would not want to leave the door to your home or business wide open, you shouldn't leave your door to the Internet open. A network firewall is necessary to protect your organization from identity theft, data loss, hackers and virus exposure.Request a Network Security Audit Proposal
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
NJ Network Security and Firewall Installation Services:
- Protect your business data with a network firewall - What is a network firewall?A firewall is a system that enforces an access control policy between two or more networks. Quite often, the first network is your own corporate computer network and the second network is the Internet itself.
- How do I enhance my office network security?A firewall will greatly enhance network security and and keep your data network secure . ICS can provide Firewall installation services to protect your business critical data and enhance computer security \ network security.
- Why do I need a firewall?The Internet, like any other human activity, is plagued with individuals who enjoy the electronic equivalent of creating graffiti, tearing off mailboxes, or just sitting in the street blowing their car horns. Other individuals are intentionally attempting to gain private or confidential information from you. Fortunately, most people are simply trying to accomplish legitimate work over the Internet. A firewall's purpose is to keep unwanted individuals, viruses, spyware and malware out of your network while still allowing you to get your job done.
SonicWALL NSA Series Firewalls
SonicWALL NSA Series: Next Generation Unified Threat Management Protection
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention Service
- SonicWALL's next generation security
- Scalable multi-core hardware and reassembly free deep packet inspection
- Stateful high availability and load balancing features
- Advanced state-of-the-art performance and lowered TCO
- Advanced routing services and networking features
- Standards-based Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Secure distributed wireless LAN services
- Onboard Quality of Service (QoS)
Comprised of the SonicWALL NSA 2650, NSA 3600, NSA 4600, NSA 5600 and NSA 6600, the NSA Series offers a scalable range of solutions designed to meet the network security needs of any organization.Request a Network Security Proposal
ICS is an award winning Microsoft Certified Silver Partner and Small Business Specialist
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, we are experts at managing and deploying Microsoft® Windows® networks. Our network solutions help you protect your data, increase productivity, and present a more professional image to customers.