New Jersey Disaster Prevention Planning and Preparation
Integrated Computer Services can assist your organization in designing a sound disaster prevention / recovery plan for your business. With the proper setup we can help you protect your company's data and keep downtime to a minimum.Request a Free Disaster Prevention Evaluation24x7 emergency disaster recovery service
Critical Components for an Effective Disaster Prevention Plan:
Utilize redundant hard drives (RAID VOLUMES) for redundancy
- Most common components to fail are hard drives
- Make sure your servers include redundant power supplies
Power protection hardware: Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- UPS (Battery Backups) are critical for power failures / surges
Synchronize all user data to the server
- My documents folder redirection to server
Proactive Server Maintenance Plan - Through regular service and maintenance of servers, we can keep downtime to a minimum.
- Review of "Backup Calendar"
- Semi annual analysis of integrity of all tape media
- Monthly (or as necessary) cleaning of tape drive(s)
- Quarterly test of battery backup shut down procedure
- Semi annual test of RAID functionality and rebuild procedures
Why Choose Us?
- Microsoft Certified Small Business and Azure Cloud Solutions Provider
- 24/7 Managed Services and Cybersecurity Bundled into Support Plans
- 100% Customer Satisfaction and 5 Star Google Business Review
- 100% US Based Nationwide Technical Support Team