NJ Server Maintenance & NJ Network Support Plans
NJ Server Maintenance and Support Plans: In this technologically advanced world, server reliability is essential in keeping productivity to its maximum potential. Through regular service and maintenance of servers, we can keep downtime to a minimum. Network applications and databases require regular maintenance to ensure proper management and minimal disruptions of services.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Maximize the Business Value of Your Network
- Safeguard your business with 24x7 critical systems site uptime monitoring
- Increase workforce productivity
- Professional on-demand helpdesk support
- Improve network & data security
- Increase performance - extend the life of your IT assets
- Maximize uptime and business efficiency
- Increase returns on technology spending
- Take corrective action before problems occur
- Comply with Regulations
- Business Continuity Planning
- Securing your Network and Data
NJ Monthly Server Maintenance Agreements include:
- Proactive Maintenance of Servers and Network Resources
We look for small errors and warning signs that allow us to address them before they turn into big problems that may cause outages, downtime, and loss of productivity and/or corruption of data.
- Business Disruption Avoidance & Disaster Recovery Planning
- 24x7 & Site Up-time Monitoring and Server Uptime Testing
- Review of Backup Reports/analysis - Remote Backup Management
- Weekly Checkup of Event View for System Errors -> Corrective Action
- Microsoft Update Management and Service Pack & Patch Deployment
- Quarterly test of UPS (battery backup) shut down procedure & battery life time
- Semi Annual test of RAID functionality and rebuild procedures
- Helpdesk & Technical Liaison
Larger organizations enjoyed all of these benefits simply by having multiple internal staff members serving as an IT department. Integrated Computer Services Inc. provides the same services without the need for the costly overhead of employees.
- ICS Secure Remote Backup Service
We include a free off-site backup account to protect your most valuable asset - your data.
- Remote network maintenance performed weekly as a regular preventative schedule:
- Microsoft Windows Updates and patches
- Antivirus updates and full server scans
- Review Windows System Log Files
- Deliver weekly report of maintenance and status if failures occur (by email)
- Network administration including the following:
- Creating/deleting user IDs, login scripts, and menus
- Maintain printing configurations, print queues, and print job definitions.
- Configuring tape & Off-site backup jobs
- Maintaining network login and Internet connection security
ICS is an award winning Microsoft Certified Silver Partner and Small Business Specialist
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, we are experts at managing and deploying Microsoft® Windows® networks. Our network solutions help you protect your data, increase productivity, and present a more professional image to customers.
- Award Winning (MSP Mentor) Managed IT Services Provider
- Microsoft Silver Certified Partner & Small Business Specialist
- CompTIA Managed Services Trustmark Partner
- Premium B2B Cloud Computing Solutions Provider