NJ Small Business Managed Network Services
NJ Network Installation Services and Network Setup: Our NJ network design and NJ network Installation services ensure that your network operates with maximum efficiency and is the most cost effective way to connect your computers. There are many ways to build a network. We ensure that yours is right for you and your budget.Request a Free On-site Network Evaluation
Our NJ Small Business | Manufacturing Industry Networking Services Include:
- Complimentary On-site Network Evaluation Our Certified Network Consultants will assess your network configuration, network security, backup systems, servers, workstations, software, hardware and notify you if your systems need upgrading, or any other network improvements. We will then deliver a free report with a network analysis and improvement plan. With our network evaluation, you will see the strengths and weaknesses of your network, and how we can improve your systems. Signup for a Complimentary Technology Assessment
- Network Installation & Upgrade Services Our Network installation and upgrade services ensure that your network operates with maximum efficiency and is the most cost effective way to connect with your computers. There are many ways to build a network . We ensure that yours is right for you and your budget. Contact us to see how ICS can help with your NJ small business network setup.
- Windows Small Business Server Essential 2012R2 Windows Small Business Server 2012R2 is an "all-in-one" server solution designed to help you keep your data more secure, your company more productive, and gives you the tools to present a more professional image to customers. It provides many of the features used by larger corporations - email, Internet connectivity, internal websites, remote access, support for mobile devices, file and printer sharing, backup and restore - all at one affordable price.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Specialists Exchange Server, the Microsoft messaging and collaboration server, enables businesses to send and receive electronic mail and other forms of interactive communication through computer networks. Designed to interoperate with a software client application such as Microsoft Outlook, Exchange Server also interoperates with Outlook Express and other email client applications.
- Firewall Installation & Network Security A firewall is a system or group of systems that enforces an access control policy between two or more networks. Firewalls can be used to protect your direct connections to partners or vendors and more. Integrated Computer Services can help you keep unwanted individuals out of your network while allowing you to get your job done.
ICS is an award winning Microsoft Certified Silver Partner and Small Business Specialist
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, we are experts at managing and deploying Microsoft® Windows® networks. Our network solutions help you protect your data, increase productivity, and present a more professional image to customers.
Why Choose Us?
- Microsoft Certified Small Business and Azure Cloud Solutions Provider
- 24/7 Managed Services and Cybersecurity Bundled into Support Plans
- 100% Customer Satisfaction and 5 Star Google Business Review
- 100% US Based Nationwide Technical Support Team