NJ Cloud Computing | Cloud Services New Jersey

Free Cloud Computing Tech Assessment

Elevate your business by utilizing the cloud for tighter security and better system availability. Cloud Computing Services will transform the way IT services are delivered to your business enabling you to save on hardware and maintenance expenses while enhancing system capabilities and reducing down-time. Let the cloud enhance your business so you can accomplish your strategic business objectives.

Use the Cloud to gain a competitive business advantage through:

  • Reducing hardware and maintenance costs
  • Utilizing anywhere access to your data - Anytime
  • Improving system uptime, availability and performance
  • Improve network security, backup, and disaster recovery
  • Free Technology Assessment

  • -
  • Should be Empty:

NJ Cloud Computing Solutions Offered

  • NJ Cloud Computing
    Private Cloud Solutions
    More Info

    Private Cloud Solutions

    Will transform the way IT services are delivered to your business enabling you to save on hardware and maintenance costs while enhancing system capabilities and reducing down-time.

    More Info
  • Cloud Services New Jersey
    Infrastructure as a Service
    More Info

    Infrastructure as a Service

    Provides a complete cloud infrastructure that allows your business to utilize enterprise grade technology without having to pay for software, hardware, licenses and IT management services.

    More Info
  • Cloud Computing NJ
    Virtual Desktop Hosting
    More Info

    Virtual Desktop Hosting

    Provides you with an advanced cloud desktop infrastructure that allows you to work from anywhere and from any device over a secured connection while providing a rich desktop experience and eliminating the costs involved in the purchasing and maintaining expensive on-premise hardware and software.

    More Info
  • NJ Secure Cloud Exchange Hosting
    Exchange Hosting
    More Info

    Exchange Hosting

    Provides the full Exchange experience without any of the infrastructure costs. Effortless sharing of documents, calendars, contacts and tasks saves you time and money. Whether you are at the office, or on the road, you will always be connected.

    More Info
  • ICS Secure Cloud Busines Continuity NJ
    Business Continuity
    More Info

    Business Continuity

    Turn-key business continuity packages which include everything you need to operate your corporate network when your power or internet is out in your office or when disaster strikes.

    More Info
  • NJ Secure Cloud Remote Data Backup
    Remote Data Backup
    More Info

    Remote Data Backup

    Works like regular data backup software, with one important difference. Rather than sending backups to a tape drive, it sends the data securely over the Internet to our backup servers located in the cloud.

    More Info
  • Remote WebApps
    Remote WebApps
    More Info

    Remote WebApps

    Delivers your corporate software such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and your line of business applications securely over the web (HTTPS) plus it minimizes application and desktop requirements to almost just an HTTPS session for anytime, anywhere access to your applications and data.

    More Info
  • ICS Secure Cloud Busines Continuity NJ
    Backup & Disaster Recovery
    More Info

    Backup & Disaster Recovery

    Natural disasters only make up 3% of the cases of catastrophic data loss to businesses. The other 97% of disasters are caused by hardware \ software failures that can usually be prevented by the use of an on-site BDR. This is why an on-site BDR device is one of the best ways to protect your business critical data and prevent downtime.

    More Info
  • Cloud Services NJ
    Mobile Device Management
    More Info

    Mobile Device Management

    All businesses need to have visibility and control of the mobile devices which access confidential data within their enterprise, regardless if they are a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) or provided by the corporation. ICS Secure Cloud Mobile Device Management is the most secure and complete way to efficiently manage your company's smart phones and tablet computers.

    More Info
  • NJ Cloud Computing
    Web Protection and Security
    More Info

    Web Protection and Security

    Provides a comprehensive content filtering, malware protection solution that is powerful and affordable for businesses of all sizes. It enforces Internet usage policies by blocking access to websites and Internet applications that are not related to business and it completely eliminates spyware and other forms of malware from your organization.

    More Info

Benefits of Cloud Computing:

  • Reduce your IT Cost
  • Improve IT Support
  • Ensure Business Continuity
  • High Availability Design
  • Increased Scalability
  • Green Technology Solution
Our Cloud Services New Jersey - Microsoft Small Business Specialist