IT Consulting | IT Support | Managed Services | New Jersey Computer Support Services
IT Support | IT Consulting | Managed IT Services |
New Jersey Business Technology Consulting
NJ RAID Data Recovery Services for New Jersey
New Jersey RAID Data Recovery - NJ Server Data Recovery Services: Integrated Computer Services has saved many businesses from failure and complete RAID data loss. Our clients range from small companies to large corporations with data centers, in every line of business. Regardless of how your RAID data loss occurred, we guarantee the fastest and most cost effective RAID data recovery solution available.Pricing Request / Diagnostic Request Form
NJ RAID DATA RECOVERY SERVICES
We have recovered RAID Data from the following Scenarios:
- Crashed Servers with RAID Hard Disk failures
- Un-bootable Servers, Nas Drives and SAN's
- Crashed RAID volumes on servers, NAS Drives and SAN's
- Corrupted RAID Arrays with Scrambled MBR's \ File Tables
- RAID volumes damaged by power surges
- RAID Volumes with Hard drives which overheated
- Crashed drives due to mechanical failure
- Maliciously damaged RAID ARRAYS
- Servers with the Blue-screen of death
- Deleted files, folders and databases
- Server Drives that do not spin up.
- Crash RAID Volumes on Server Hard Drives
- Database Recovery on Failed RAID Volumes
- Email Server Recovery on Raid Volumes
We guarantee to save the maximum amount of retrievable data!
NJ RAID Data Recovery - We can Recover:
- RAID Volumes that the system does not recognize.
- RAID Volumes that were formatted with new operating system installed.
- RAID ARRAYS damaged by power surges and spikes.
- RAID ARRAYS damaged by overheating, liquids, or fire
NJ Data Recovery Services offered:
- We recover all Microsoft Windows formats: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS
- We Specialize In Recovering RAID Data From Server, SANS, and NAS drives
- We recover data from RAID-0 , RAID-1 , RAID- 5 & RAID-10
- All Drive Types & Models: Maxtor, Western Digital, Seagate, Hitachi & IBM.
We recover data from hard drives that has experienced everything from viruses, accidental deletion to major electrical hardware failure. We can even recover drives that were damaged by power surges, smoke, fire or flood.
We perform software level, as well as invasive level recovery, exchanges or repairs internal hardware components, addressing the common clicking noise made by many failed hard drives. Modern hard drive interfaces such as, IDE, SCSI, Serial-ATA, EIDE and ATA fail frequently. Let us show you why corporations and consumers alike rely upon Integrated Computer Services, Inc.
Why Choose Us?
- Microsoft Certified Small Business and Azure Cloud Solutions Provider
- 24/7 Managed Services and Cybersecurity Bundled into Support Plans
- 100% Customer Satisfaction and 5 Star Google Business Review
- 100% US Based Nationwide Technical Support Team
Free IT Assessment
Download our brochure to learn more about us
Download our company overview for more information about usDownload Brochure
- Microsoft Silver Certified Partner
- Dynamic Support | Managed IT
- Cloud Computing for Business