30 Days Free Trial
Your Data is Secure with ICS Remote Data Backup Services
Secure Offsite Protection
- Dedicated user account and password for each client machine
- 256-bit Point-to-point SSL between server/client
- Encryption key definable by user
- AES algorithm
- TwoFish algorithm
- Triple DES algorithm
- 128-bit SSL channel support
Secure 128-Bit SSL Communication
All communications between ICS OBS server and your computer are transported in a 128-bit secure socket layer (SSL) channel. Although your backup files travel through the Internet, eavesdroppers have no knowledge of what has been exchanged.
Your files are digitally zipped, then encrypted with your personal encryption key before they are sent to the ICS OBS backup server. To everyone else, your data appears to contain nothing more than random, unintelligible content.
Top Encryption Algorithm
Your data is securely encrypted with 128-bit Twofish, a block cipher designed by Counterpane Labs and chosen by the National Institute of Standard and Technology (NIST) as one of the five finalists for Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). The schema has been under frequent public review, yet to date there have been no known successful attacks.
Personal Encryption Key
Only you have the encrypting key. This key is used to encrypt your data and is known only by you. ICS doesn't know it, and it is never transmitted online to any other source.
You have the option to restrict access to your backup files from the set of IP addresses you pre-define. If someone tries to access your data from an IP address not on your specified list, access will be denied. This is an additional security measure to ensure that your data is available only to the known locations of your choice, even in cases where the user name, password and encryption key are known.
Why Choose Us?
- Microsoft Certified Small Business and Azure Cloud Solutions Provider
- 24/7 Managed Services and Cybersecurity Bundled into Support Plans
- 100% Customer Satisfaction and 5 Star Google Business Review
- 100% US Based Nationwide Technical Support Team